WOW!!! Can you believe it is already October.
Take a moment to reflect on your year so far.
Have you achieved any of the goals that you set for 2019?
Through personal experience I have found it can be so easy at this point in the year to disconnect from what you set out to achieve at the beginning of the year or even half way through the year.
It is extremely important that you don’t be so hard on yourself for not getting as far or achieving as much as you would have liked too by this point in the year.
The good news here is, that you can still do it and so much more.
I invite you to grab a journal/piece of paper and a pen, find a quiet space and dive into these juicy questions:
- How do you feel when you consider the amount of time you have spent thinking about your goal/intention and not putting as much action into achieving it?
- Where do you want to be in the next 90 days?
- What do you need to be in action right now?
With 2019 in the final 90 days, I have found myself feeling quite motivated and determined to achieve some pretty big goals. I have a deep desire to ignite my heart and soul and bring my goals to life.
How does the thought of achieving your goals make you feel?
What can you do today to bring you closer to bringing your goal to life?
- Get yourself an accountability bestie – you might like to team up with a friend who is also determined to achieve a goal and each morning text each other one or two action steps that you are going to take that day to move you closer to your goal. At the end of each day you can check in with each other to let each other know your action steps have been successfully completed.
- Create a space for visualisation – grab some comfy cushions, candles, crystals, whatever makes you feel connected to yourself. Each morning gift yourself 5-10 minutes to get comfy, gently close your eyes and visualise your desired goal. Really feel into how you are feeling by having achieved this goal.
- Journal it out baby! – put pen to paper and write, write, write. There’s something magical that happens when you write out your goal/s each day. Write them once, twice, three times a day. Really dive into and own that goal cos’ when you feel it deep within your core in mind, body and soul, there is absolutely no way that you cannot achieve it.
- BELIEVE in Yourself – This is a biggie and honestly, I can say the most important. Girl, you gotta believe, believe in yourself, believe in your goal and believe that with every breath you take you are going to make your goal a reality. If you give up on yourself, no one else is going to do it for you. It’s harsh but so, so true. Rate your self-belief on a level of 1-10? What do you need to do to bring that rating up closer to 10?
- Get out there and work it – You, dear lady, can achieve whatever you put your mind too. Become aware of what may be holding you back and with an open-heart work on it. Acknowledge it and address it. Don’t let fear steal your power.
90 days can and will be a game changer.
Are you ready?
I would love for you to let me know what your goal is and how you will be working towards achieving it each day. Comment below or send me email, I would be absolutely honoured to watch you SHINE.